The Princess Party Business Training Kit
Why do nearly 80% of employees worldwide refer to their jobs as “just a 9-5?” Because they want more flexibility and a personal connection to their work, but it just isn’t there. For a growing number of women, starting a side business to eventually leave their day job is the answer.
Good news! You can bring joy into your life and the lives of others, and, profit with a purpose.
Everyone loves a good party. Start your own side party business using our complete step-by-step Princess Party Business Training Kit and become the “go to” place for birthday parties in your community.
Everything you need to be successful with a Princess Party business is right here. It is is a one of a kind comprehensive training and support system. Training is led by Lisa Rose, who is in her 20th year in the Princess Party business. The Princess Party Training is practical, fun, and, easy to follow.
The Princess Party Training Program is an online training that teaches you how to run your own Princess Party business. You are coached by Lisa, guiding you through how to plan, operate, and market your business. It is hands-on coaching and support providing all the tools and resources needed for a profitable independent small business. When you complete the Ultimate Training, you are ready to start earning money immediately.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go at your own pace
- 15 Lisa Rose Coaching Modules full of valuable inside information you won’t get anywhere else
- Complete a module and move on to the next
- Build your business as big or as small as you want
- Receive personal support and training
- Thousands of dollars worth of resources for you to use, which are yours to keep
- 10+ hours of expert training, coaching, and support with Lisa Rose
- The benefit of all the secrets, trial and error I’ve learned from over 6,000 parties in 20 years in business
- Step-by-step coaching for planning, startup, operating, marketing, and social media
- 45+ Checklists, worksheets, videos, and photos covering all aspects of a Princess Tea Party business recorded by Lisa Rose
- An hour of Personal 1:1 coaching with Lisa
- Step-by-Step coaching on how to operate your business
- Step-by-Step procedures how to run your parties
- Added BONUS: Lisa Rose’ How To Become a Princess Tea Party Business Owner Handbook
- Community Facebook or other Live forums to support your efforts with other Moms and women who know exactly how you feel
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
Part 1 – Planning and Startup
- Goal Setting
- Fine Tune Business Plan
- Creating a Budget
- Choosing Your Venue
- Choosing Your Niche
- Start-Up Requirements
- Inventory & Vendors
- Pricing, Competition, & Your Clientele
- Finalizing Your Party Format & Packages
- Party Format & Schedule
Part 2 and 3 – Operations plus Marketing and Promotions
- How to Operate Your Business
- How to Run Your Parties
- Customer Service
- Reservations & Contracts
- Promotions & Marketing Strategy
- Adding Income Streams To Your Business
- Advanced Marketing & Promotions
- Facebook Advertising
- Is It Time To Expand?
- Overcoming Specific Challenges
Lisa Rose – I’ve done over 7,000 Princess Parties