The Ultimate Course on How-To-Build a Profitable, Successful Party Business
The Ultimate Course is the world’s best Training on How to Build a Profitable, Successful Party Business.
It is a practical course guiding you step-by-step through everything you need to know to successfully start and run a Princess Party business.
You’ll have all the information, digital tools, training, and ongoing support you need.
– 15 easy-to-follow online modules
– Templates for customer interaction
– Digital tools (website and marketing collateral)
– Worksheets, checklists, reading material, videos, and photos
You’ll also receive as a Bonus, 1 hour of Personalized coaching with Lisa Rose.
The Ultimate Course teaches you how to plan, operate, and market your Princess Party business. The course is hands-on and includes coaching and support plus all the tools and resources needed for a profitable, successful party business. This is an online course that allows you to interact with Lisa Rose and other entrepreneurs. When you complete the Ultimate Course, you are ready to start earning money immediately.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go at your own pace
- 15 Lisa Rose Coaching Modules chock full of valuable inside information you won’t get anywhere else
- Complete a module and move on to the next
- Build a business as big or as small as you want
- Get personal support and training
- Thousands of dollars worth of resources for you to use, which are yours to keep
- 10+ hours of expert training, coaching, and support with Lisa Rose
- The benefit of all the secrets, trial and error I’ve learned in 19 years in business
- Step-by-step coaching for startup, operations, marketing, and social media
- 45+ Checklists, worksheets, videos, and photos covering all aspects of a Princess Tea Party business
- An hour of Personal 1:1 coaching with Lisa
- Step-by-Step coaching on how to operate your business
- Step-by-Step procedures how to run your parties
- Community Facebook or other Live forums to support your efforts with other Moms and women who know exactly how you feel
Here’s what you’ll be learning: Part 1 – Planning and Operating
- Goal Setting
- Fine Tune Business Plan
- Creating a Budget
- Choosing Your Venue
- Choosing Your Niche
- Start-Up Requirements
- Inventory & Vendors
- Pricing, Competition, & Your Clientele
- Finalizing Your Party Format & Packages
- Party Format & Schedule
Part 2 and 3 – Operations plus Marketing and Promotions
- How to Operate Your Business
- How to Run Your Parties
- Customer Service
- Reservations & Contracts
- Promotions & Marketing Strategy
- Adding Income Streams To Your Business
- Advanced Marketing & Promotions
- Facebook Advertising
- Is It Time To Expand?
- Overcoming Specific Challenges