The Ultimate Course To Build a Profitable, Successful Party Business
There’s a reason many women refer to their jobs as “just a 9-5.” It’s because they feel disconnected and not doing work they love.
Start your own business using our complete step-by-step Ultimate Course to Build a Profitable, Successful Princess Party business.
Everyone loves a good party. The Ultimate Course has helped women throughout the country earn income hosting the most unique children’s parties anywhere.
Everything you need to be successful in the Princess Party business is right here. It is is a one of a kind comprehensive training and support system. Training is led by Lisa Rose, who is in her 20th year in the Princess Party business. The Ultimate Course is practical, fun, and easy to follow.
The Ultimate Course is an online coaching program that teaches you how to launch your own Princess Party business. The course guides you through how to plan, operate, and market your business. It is hands-on coaching and support providing all the tools and resources needed for a profitable independent small business. When you complete the Ultimate Course, you are ready to start earning money immediately.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go at your own pace
- 15 Lisa Rose Coaching Modules full of valuable inside information you won’t get anywhere else
- Complete a module and move on to the next
- Build your business as big or as small as you want
- Receive personal support and training
- Thousands of dollars worth of resources for you to use, which are yours to keep
- 10+ hours of expert training, coaching, and support with Lisa Rose
- The benefit of all the secrets, trial and error I’ve learned from over 6,000 parties in 20 years in business
- Step-by-step coaching for planning, startup, operating, marketing, and social media
- 45+ Checklists, worksheets, videos, and photos covering all aspects of a Princess Tea Party business recorded by Lisa Rose
- An hour of Personal 1:1 coaching with Lisa
- Step-by-Step coaching on how to operate your business
- Step-by-Step procedures how to run your parties
- Added BONUS: Lisa Rose’ How To Become a Princess Tea Party Business Owner Handbook
- Community Facebook or other Live forums to support your efforts with other Moms and women who know exactly how you feel
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
Part 1 – Planning and Startup
- Goal Setting
- Fine Tune Business Plan
- Creating a Budget
- Choosing Your Venue
- Choosing Your Niche
- Start-Up Requirements
- Inventory & Vendors
- Pricing, Competition, & Your Clientele
- Finalizing Your Party Format & Packages
- Party Format & Schedule
Part 2 and 3 – Operations plus Marketing and Promotions
- How to Operate Your Business
- How to Run Your Parties
- Customer Service
- Reservations & Contracts
- Promotions & Marketing Strategy
- Adding Income Streams To Your Business
- Advanced Marketing & Promotions
- Facebook Advertising
- Is It Time To Expand?
- Overcoming Specific Challenges
Lisa Rose – I’ve done over 7,000 Princess Parties