Beginner Guides to Starting Your Own Children’s Tea Party Business & Etiquette Training
Our in – depth beginner guides to a fun and exciting side-hustle make starting a children’s tea party business crystal clear with very useful and relevant content, advice, and insider tips.
- Eliminates searching all over the internet, by painting a clear picture of the children’s Tea Party business all in one place, from a business insider
- See how your business can add a profit center at very low cost
- Provides clear, easy to understand information regarding how to get started in the Princess Party business
- Use the DIY Etiquette Teachers Guide and Class Instruction Manual to begin earning money conducting Manners and Etiquette classes and have fun doing it.
- Shows How To Get Started confidently in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Learn some of Lisa’s best practices to organize perfect Princess Tea Parties every time
- Complete a simple business plan and operating budget
- How To Choose your niche and optimize your revenues
- Much, much, more
Online Instant access, PDF format