LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
The Masterclass is quality training for women interested in starting a Princess Party venue. Be your own boss, make money, time for family
It’s your dream job!
unique, fun, flexible, and rewarding
Learn an exciting part time business that practically sells itself!
A work schedule that leaves plenty of room for a home life
You may not think you can afford it, but you’ll be amazed! –Lisa Rose
The Masterclass provides all the resources women may need to pursue this great idea, but are unsure how to implement it, or are afraid to go for it.
- Discover skills you’re already blessed with to help you become a successful Princess Party business owner
- Become empowered to start earning an income with Princess Parties
- Learn ways to start your business without breaking the bank
- Learn how to start a Children’s Etiquette and Social Skills Training business for under $1,000
- Receive expert training from over 19 years experience in the business, you won’t find anywhere else
- Master a simple business model that has successfully endured the test of time
- Receive guidance and direction to start and operate your business, run your parties, and promote your brand
- Join a community of other women pursuing goals and dreams just like yours
- Create an opportunity for part-time or full time income
- Focus in the right direction with the right information to eliminate unnecessary steps, saving time and money
- Delivers my pledge that this Masterclass is the best Princess Party training available and that I will be there to support you when you need it
WHY I CREATED THE MASTERCLASS
I have a healthy, thriving Princess Party business which is very satisfying financially and in quality of life. I created the Masterclass because I’ve seen far too many talented and deserving women struggle to achieve the Dream of a successful part-time business without sacrificing family.
Because of my success, I am inspired to help other women with the desire to be on their own.
If you are friendly, enjoy party planning, and working with younger children, the Princess Tea Party Business is something you can get started quickly without having to invest a huge amount of money.
Most parents today are searching for unique party experiences for their young children and for help in instilling proper manners and social skills to prepare them for school.
There are ways to enter the business at very low cost, and a part-time business can be grown into a full-time income if that is your goal.
I wish I had help like this when I started because I struggled with the same thing.
I want you to succeed!
I thought I COULD MAKE AN EXTRA $2,000/MONTH AS A STAY-AT-HOME MOM! I was right, and it happened a little faster than I anticipated.
Being a stay-at-home mom or a working woman is not easy. Between a job, playing the roles of chauffeur, nanny, and household CEO – among many others – there is little time left for a minute to yourself, let alone pursue a cool business idea on your own… until now.
I discovered something very early on. Little girls love to dress-up and imagine they are princesses for a day, and their parents are delighted to see them so happy!
I started small in a well located but otherwise average location. Almost 20 years later I am still in that same location, doing 35-40 parties a month. Most importantly I had the chance to both contribute financially to our household and watch my kids as they grew up.
And do you know what else? I still truly look forward to going to work every weekend.
It is the perfect opportunity for any woman who enjoys kids and values her job by the amount of freedom and flexibility it offers.
Freedom, Fun and Flexibility!
This is what it did for my life. Imagine how it can transform yours.
- Taking your kids to work whenever you want
- Having the time and money to take vacations when you want and saving for college without changing the life you love
- No annoying MLM to bug your family and friends about
- Working on your own terms
For general information please contact Lisa at lisa@PrincessTeaPartyBusiness.com
Join Me For a 30 Minute Webinar
Let Me Show You EXACTLY How I Did It
Lisa is an award-winning Princess Tea Party Business owner with nearly twenty years experience in the business. She worked for Nordstrom for ten years prior to becoming a stay-at-home mom until her youngest was ready for school. That’s when she decided to go into business for herself.
- Lisa is a wife and mother of three good kids.
- She is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles, California.
- Experienced with 10 years of high-end retail management before opening Lisa Rose Doll House and Tea Room.
- Very Happy Businesswoman with nearly 20-years of success in the Princess Tea Party business launched in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1998
- Winner of Best of Honolulu: Children’s Parties (Honolulu Magazine)
- Winner of Best Children’s Parties (Island Parent Magazine)
- Lisa is inspired to help other women with the desire to be on their own by making sure you step into a proven model with the tools necessary to succeed.
Balance Work and Life, the Right Way
Constantly chasing your kids while checking work emails? Before you add any more stress on your life, imagine a flexible weekend business to add extra income, replace your salary, or build a business as big as you want. No matter your specific situation Princess Tea Parties are an ideal opportunity to balance work and family life the right way.
Watching your kids grow up is the most important thing in life. You don’t want to miss out on that.
Why Mom’s loves us…
Mom Tested and Approved
Way to Make Extra Income While Raising Kids
“I’ve never felt so confident in myself! I’m running a business. I’m really doing it.”
Susan A., Florida
“I hated the idea of dragging around product and begging people to buy it. With Princess Tea Parties, people came to me.”
Adrian M., Michigan
“I know this business has staying power. I’m already getting moms coming back for their second or third party.”
Britton C., Arizona
Why families love us…
“I was always concerned about the upfront costs of my wife starting a business but this was cost-effective and she’s loving it. We all win.”
Doug M., Oklahoma
“When my wife had her 9-5 job she was stressed out, now she’s in control of her schedule, she’s making more money than she did before, and she gets more time with the kids. We’re BOTH so glad she did this.”
Remember. No prior experience necessary. The kit includes everything you need to hit the ground running
In the News
Lisa’s Published Articles and Interviews
Parenting The Value of Etiquette and Life Skills Training for Young Children Lisa Zakar Good Manners are essential for every child’s self- confidence and success in life. We all want our children to be well-mannered, but also know it can be hard to convince them to practice the virtues of being polite and [...]
Why it's a Great Time to Start a Business, by Lisa Zakar The barriers to entry for small business are much lower today, especially for women, than they were when I launched my business.With the internet and a vast array of social media conduits available, it is not difficult to instantly cast a [...]
WOMEN IN BUSINESS Right place, right time: nothing is chance By Lisa Zakar on March 20, 2017 You’ve heard it a thousand times. He or she got to where they are because they were in the right place at the right time. Someone you know was on another mundane business flight to the [...]
Weekend Princess Tea Parties – Dreams That Cash OutWeekend Princess Tea Parties – Dreams That Cash Out -
Meet Lisa Zakar mother of three who turned passion to opportunity. Princess Tea Parties is a perfect business model that can be copied easily with success. Here is where fairy tale dreams come true. Lisa Zakar of Weekend Princess Tea Parties shares her inspirational story of how her struggle to have quality time with her family and come home with a decent paycheck, forced her to come up with a winning concept.
Why Flexible Part-Time jobs for Working Mothers are in Hgh Demand
It's little wonder that flexible part-time jobs are in high demand for working mothers. A day in a working mother's life is often a tumultuous affair, trying to hold together a fragile balance, or at least the appearance of such, between work and family life. It's a lot of effort to keep it from spinning out of control. Read More
In Case You Missed It
Grab Your FREE Beginner’s Guide
“Your information will never be sold or shared to third parties. We hate SPAM too – you can opt-out at any time.”